Economical and powerful!
The idea behind the VD170 was to position it on the market between the skid-steer loaders, which are often not powerful enough, but mostly not designed for forestry work, and the heavy machinery of 250hp or more. We also envisioned it as a low-cost-to-operations option over heavy pneumatic machinery while maintaining the robustness of a skidder and the visibility of a track carrier.
- Overall width: 96” (2,4 m)
- Overall height: 114” (2,9 m)
- Overall length: 21’ (6,4 m)
- Estimated weight with mulcher head: 20 000 lbs (9 t)
- Motor: Cummins QSB4.5 – 170 hp (125 kW)
- Traction flow: max 40 gpm (150 L/m) (adjustable)
- Head flow: max 55 gpm (208 L/m)
- Function flow: max 27 gpm (100 L/m)